Saturday 13 June 2015

Challenge #296 'All White Except The Image'

Good morning & welcome to the start of the weekend. After all my excitement last weekend about the sunshine...its raining here & has been all through the night. So there goes my walk today! Never mind good excuse to get my craftyness on!! lol!

Before we get to this weeks challenge I need to announce our Top 3 for our 'male' challenge.
Chosen by Ema in no particular order we have....




huge congrats , awesome creations. So glad it wasn't my turn to choose, as there were so many I think I would have ended up with a Top 15 lol

Now onto this weeks challenge theme which is....

ALL WHITE EXCEPT THE IMAGE!

I just love the classy look this gives to a card, can't wait to see what you make.

taking time out



Ema

taking time out

Monika



Ann


Kim still poohly...
huge get well soon hugs xx

Jo 



Pat



Caz



Annie GD


Shell


WOW ladies these are just awesome...thank you xx

If you want to join in with us this week you have until Friday 19th June at 6pm UK time to get your entry in using the linky tool below.

Hugs Shell & the MTTC DT xx


No comments: